I have been a Licensed Psychologist in private practice since 1996 and a Professional Mental Health Counselor since 1978. During over 30 years of experience in clinical settings, I have worked with groups and individuals of all ages.
My goal is to help you discover solutions to difficult situations in your life. You can overcome barriers to your satisfaction with life, your relationships, and your career.
You will accomplish this by learning and using a variety of skills that will help you develop a new outlook on your life. You will confront old fears, cross old barriers, and arrive in a better place.
I am a member of:
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
- Suffolk County Psychological Association - Member of the Board of Directors
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- New York Society of Clinical Hypnosis - Past President
I hold a Certificate of Proficiency in the Treatment of Alcohol and Other Psychoactive Substance Use Disorders, issued by the American Psychological Association, and I am an Approved Consultant with Certification in Clinical Hypnosis issued by The American Society of Clinical Hypnosis