I am here to help you reach solutions to difficulties with:
- Anxiety - You sometimes experience a vague feeling of discomfort, sometimes a specific feeling of dread that may lead to a state of panic. You
can find an answer to these situations that will leave you feeling calmer and in control of everyday situations that once felt like insurmountable barriers to normal, everyday
- Childbirth - You can learn methods for coping with labor and delivery that can promote a feeling of safety and security. A relatively calm, more
comfortable labor and delivery can be achieved with less need for analgesic medications. This contributes to quicker recovery for both mother and child.
- Dental and Medical Procedures - You may dread or simply find it difficult to face the prospect of uncomfortable medical and dental procedures.
- Depression - Your feelings of helplessness and hopelessness can be replaced by a sense of control, satisfaction and renewed interest in your
- Family members - You can improve communications with significant others and regain a sense of order and control in your
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - You can help yourself to relief by learning and using self-hypnotic techniques. Relieve suffering from a
gastrointestinal illness that is extremely uncomfortable and can be debilitating. Free yourself to pursue normal activities that many take for granted. Symptoms of IBS include diarrhea and/or
constipation, bloating and back pain, among others. Those who have suffered from IBS have been helped by hypnotic and self-hypnotic techniques where medications aimed at symptom relief have
- Habit disorders and addictions - You can overcome troublesome habits and addictions, such as smoking, dietary habits, and other behaviors.
- Insomnia - The importance of healthful sleep is finally becoming a matter of common knowledge. Restful sleep is essential for normal
healthy, daily functioning. Poor sleep can have devastating long-term health effects. It's time you took an active interest in improving the quality of your sleep.
- Pain - You can establish a measure of control and relief from the pain of headache, muscle pain due to stress, acute pains, chronic neuropathic
and other pains.
- Peak performance for athletes, artists and students - You can raise your level of performance by learning the mental skills used by world class
athletes, and applying them to your sport, your art, your business and your school work.
- Phobias - You can regain the ability to travel in elevators, over bridges and in airplanes. People with specific phobias (fear of insects, dogs, etc.) are excellent candidates and have
successfully mastered the things they once feared.
- Skin Conditions - Many skin conditions are created and made worse by stress and anxiety. your skin is the largest organ of your body. The neural links between your skin and your brain and
mind are extremely complex. Many children and adults have learned skills and demonstrated a measure of control over skin disorders through self hypnotic techniques. You can, too.
- Stress - You can learn to control your general response to stressful situations. Chronic stress keeps your body and mind in a constant state of arousal that will wear on you and have a
negative effect on your overall health. This can lead to a variety of physical health problems, including high blood pressure, gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, and weight control problems,
- Weight Management - There are many issues and negative general health consequences related to the loss of weight control. You can get to the bottom of these issues, as they relate to you,
and develop a mastery of your lifestyle.